Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Disclaimer

*Before we continue examining the List, let me just clarify that this List in way implies you are less of a human. I cannot say enough times that these are my personal preferences and should only be considered if you are interested in dating me (Dan Peters). I also need to clarify that the List is designed for females. I like guys with red hair (Archie, Lanny McDonald), australian accents (Mel Gibson, Crocodile Dundee), and the list goes on and on. Perhaps one day I will make a list of qualites I don't look for in a male friend. Thank You.

2 comments:

Jaclyn_Rose said...

What about the Crocodile Hunter...but he died :( Lots of mourning around here

brent said...

I'd like to see that list (the man list) Dan. See how you demean my humanity. Jerk.

By the way, I love the Girl list and the explanations...keep it up!! Great expository writing and a fascinating insight into human behavior.