Wednesday, September 06, 2006

#3 - Skinny

Maybe it's because I like to be "counter-cultural" or perhaps it has something to do with my fascination with cannibalism, but one thing is for sure: I don't like skinny girls!

*due to my politically correct oversensitivity this post cannot be read in its original form. we'll keep this one my little secret...*

So if you're interested in dating me, please take a second helping of ice cream next time.


*this quality was inspired by Randy Lemke (if only you could read the original post)

4 comments:

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Some of these things of the list - do they originate from me (speaking of the skinny one, the pics from Whitehorse)?? Hehe

On a side not, that picture for your blog profile, it's funny - whenever I see it I think of Grandma and Grandpa Stobbe's place, where Mike lives now

Megs said...

one day i'll get my hand on the "original form"of this poist..oh yes! mmmm member the banana splits we had at janny's courtesy of you!? Best something "special" ever! hahaha

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

yeah jackie, some of these characterisitics have been inspired by you (not the skinny one) but ones like wearing chokers and being a friend of yours. maybe at the end of each explanation i'll put the names of the girls who inspired that quality in brackets.

Jaclyn_Rose said...

When did I ever wear chokers?