Monday, September 11, 2006

#9 - Facial Hair (unless you have hypertrichosis)

This one doesn't need a huge explanation. Forgive me, but facial hair on a woman isn't that attractive. And yes, I know what you're all thinking, "But why would you like someone who had hypertrichosis?!?"

If you are uncertain as to what hypertrichosis is, it also goes by the names Wolfitis or Werewolf Syndrome. I don't remember who I had this conversation with, or why we were even talking about it, but I remember someone asking me, "Would you date someone with facial hair?" To which I immediately replied, "No!" But then I thought about it some more and added, "Well, maybe if it was all over her face." Haha! I don't know what possessed me to say such a thing. I think I was thinking, dogs and cats are cute, so if a girl had hair all over her face it would be cute too. But I'm not so convinced anymore. Although, I haven't met a girl with hypertrichosis yet, so I don't want to rule out any love connections prematurely. I don't understand why these women wouldn't trim their hair before getting their pictures taken though?!?

(this quality was inspired by someone I don't remember, but we were in a car driving somewhere...)

No comments: