Friday, September 08, 2006

#6 - Digimon Fan

I don't have one clue what Digimon is all about. I had to look it up on Wikipedia to get a better understanding. Started out similar to Tamagotchi (those virtual pets) and developed into a TV show and card game. Not to be confused with Pokemon. But who really cares??!

There is only one reason and one reason alone why I don't want to date a Digimon fan. That reason is: Tyson Kliem says so. And when Tyson tells you something is bad, you listen to Tyson, cause Tyson has something you don't have: Experience!


I'm not just talking he's been on a few dates. I'm not even saying he's been on lots of dates with lots of girls. Cause if that were the case, there's lots of guys with that type of experience. No, Tyson has a unique brand. Not only has he dated thousands of women. He has dated thousands of extremely messed up women the likes of which have never been seen!!!

Seriously, I don't know where this guy finds these girls (PRBI), or why he even bothers taking them out (he's an optimist). So when Tyson Kliem says, "Never date a Digimon fan!" I don't stop to ask questions, I don't even stop to ponder it in my head, I permanently chisel the name Digimon Fan on my blacklist, peddle harder than I've ever peddled in my life, and remember to never ever look back.

...and I suggest you do the same!

3 comments:

Megs said...

MY Contemporary Church Prof. actually had to tell the class not to use Wikipedia as a source on our paper! who would?!?! aparantly some CBC student in the past...was it you Uncle Dan?!?!?!

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

they didn't have wikipedia when i was at cbc

that's us... said...

for the record...not all girls from prbi are messed up! or am i just a rare gem? i'm definately enjoying your neat-o list here dan

when ya preaching next? we have plans to heckle...