Sunday, September 10, 2006

#8 - Bruises Easily

If you're confused what these numbers and random posts are all about click here for clarity.

So before you think I'm an abusive guy, let me point out that #8 is actually a joke! When I went to Cali with Shane, Kyle, and Tyson, the topic of what we're looking for in a girl came up. And being the always serious guy that I am, my response was "I want a girl who doesn't bruise easily." What does that mean exactly? I don't have the foggiest notion! A lot of times things come to my mind and I have no idea what they are, but they sound good, so I say them...and then they are out of my mouth and open to interpretation.

But now that I think of it, it seems like a lot of girls bruise easily...what is up with that??!? Actually, it's probably just me. I never bruise cause I never leave the house. I actually once got two bruises on my pecs from doing chin-ups. That was random.

So anyways, if you bruise easily I'll still go out with you. In fact, maybe it's the next fashion trend!

(this quality was inspired by my Mom and Celia, cause they've always got bruises)

8 comments:

Megs said...

oh the inspiration never ends hey! hope you are doing well, thanks for the encouaraging comment!

rachel joy said...

oh, we are so enjoying your musings!

rz & P-Rupe
Now that he knows you're lurking around his blog, he's really feeling the pressure! How can he compete with your brilliance?

rachel joy said...

okay dan, i give...you are the man!

i'd like to link you on my blog but i'm afraid you might come up with a "things that make me not want to be someone's friend anymore" list which will include linking you to their blogs. so yeah, let me know, or don't, 'cause I may just do it anyways. what are you going to do about, drive up to prince rupert and threaten to stay at our house? see you in a couple days then...

-p-rupe

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

i would love to be linked p-rupe...and the pressure is reciprocated, my blog is the kiddie pool to your ocean!

Tyco Montoyo said...

ya, I remember poking Celia and she would complain that it would turn into a bruise later...a mere poke would bruise on this poor lass.

It would be fun to make some sort of bruise pattern on her or something... what do you think, Dan?

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

I totally agree Tyco...Mickey Mouse is my initial thought, but that's too easy...what about the Mona Lisa!

Ashley Ronnell said...

celia bruises while singing the jesus loves me remix because she hits her legs too hard.

rachel joy said...

ok buddy, once I remember how to link people from my blog...you're on!

-p-rupe