Wednesday, September 13, 2006

#13, 14, & 15

I'll shoot these three down all at once, because they primarily come from my sister Jackie. Jaclyn is a great girl, but she used to annoyed me soooo much (and vice versa). Because we are so close, it is no wonder that she has had some influence on this list...


#13 - Friend of Jackie's (my sister)

No offense Jackie, but I have never liked any of your friends. They all seem like neat people, but not the type of people I could be friends with (except Ting and Nathan). So because I don't like your taste in friends, I would never want to date one of them (except of course...Ting and Nathan).

(this quality was inspired by Jackie and all her friends...except Ting and Nathan)


#14 - Likes the TV Show "Seventh Heaven"

I have no clue why anyone likes this show. The acting is horrible, the dialogue is horrible, the storylines are horrible. But for some reason, people like it. And the funny thing, most of the girls I know who watch this show know it's horrible. They will openly acknowledge that it is bad, but yet, they still like to watch it?!? Therefore, I cannot date anyone who likes this show, because they are a walking paradox waiting to self-implode.

(this quality was inspired by Jackie, Nancy, and Chanel)

#15 - Wears Chokers

Jackie denies that she ever wore chokers, but I have a searing image of her wearing one in my head. Why on earth would any female wear such a stupid accessory!?!? Not only does it CHOKE YOU, but it also looks incredibly retarded!!!! I refuse to even post a picture of one. Chokers disgust me more than females with Aussie accents...

(this quality was inspired by Jackie and Tanya)

7 comments:

Jaclyn_Rose said...

I didn't deny every WEARING a choker, I denied every OWNING one. I think I just borrowed someones once to try, but I'm sure I didn't wear it any longer than 15 min because it was so uncomfortable

Awkward Turtle said...

I hate to be self absorbed but man I am a stud. Some people even go as far to say that I am a better looking Jet Li but with better fighting skills.

that's us... said...

watched the 'ol 7th heaven yesterday- don't know why...maybe to torture myself? every time i watch it my insides feel like they're gonna burst out of me or something weird- the show just urks me! so why do i watch? ahhh!

teresa:)

Megs said...

so i was gonna comment on several things on this one i think...although that pumpkin throughing up just knocked all such comments out of my mind...that's sick? yes but impressive!

A J Craig said...

Pumpkin pic = awesome

I just caught up with your blog man, and it rules! Your current list is hilarious, it reminds me of Mike Myers from so I married an axe murderer, come to think of it I have another one for you... She smells like soup! You never want to date girl that smells exactly like beef vegetable soup... if you are hungry it just makes you hungrier and if you aren't... well then... its just... y'know... off-putting... or something

Megs said...

WHAT you were at chapters and didn't say hello to me!!!!???!! I'm not gonna lie Dan I'm sad!! next time just butt in line k!!

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

i actually smell like beef vegetable soup...so maybe i could date someone who smells like crackers.