Monday, September 04, 2006

#1 - Red Hair



I don't really like red hair. It's just not very attractive to me...especially fiery red hair. I'm sorry if you have red hair. I'm sure most guys like girls with red hair, but I'm not one of them. I do like strawberry blond hair though, so if you have that don't be discouraged!



But it's not just the hair, redheads tend to have incredibly fair skin, which is just too pale for my liking. I know, I know, I'm one to talk seeing as how I'm super super pale, but you can make your own list.

Also, I don't really like the personality that goes along with being a redhead. I know that's terribly stereotypical, but I just don't like redhead personalities. What is it about them I don't like? I don't really know actually! Haha, maybe they're too out of control and crazy for me or something. I think it stems back to Tabitha Kervin. I met her in grade 7 and she would constantly annoy me. She would pull my hair and pester me to no end. So to every redhead out there, you can thank Tabitha for ruining my hair colour preference.


Sorry Josie, I'd rather date Melody...

(this quality was inspired by Tabitha Kervin, Nicole Kidman, and Julianne Moore)

5 comments:

that's us... said...

what a list dan h p- you definatelyl give me entertainment at 12am here- now that you've got the list out you'll just need some applications to go with it- uh..see ya!

on another note- i always get this word verication thing wrong! ug!

Megs said...

yes, clarification and history of the list! i'm excited! I like red hair, it's such an interesting hair color!

DAve and JAnie said...

You would fit in wonderfully in England. Apparently all 'ginger' kids are scapegoated for all the bad behavior in schools. People think they have the 'bad' genes because of their hair. So, you could start saying that you don't like Gingers, and England would accept you as a citizen in no time. (But you have to call them gingers.) IN fact i think that is one of the questions on the citizenship exam.

I have a red haired friend that is the opposite of firey (i think you have seen anne of green gables one too many times. It is clear that there was no tabitha, but that your obsession with l.m. montgomery has made you eliminate perfectly good people from your future based on a fictional character. wow. get help). This friend is sweet, caring, and the most encouaging person i know. Soooo, you wouldn't like her either way. Although she is a very good prankster, but always feels guilty afterwards. Ha.

brent said...

Ohhh Tabitha, if only you would have known the pain you'd inflict....

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Haha - she inflicted pain on me too - I think she used to pull my hair as well, but there was somehting else she did that was annoying..I just can't remember