Wednesday, September 06, 2006

#4 - Too Much Makeup

I don't think I'm alone on this one. I'm pretty sure most guys share the same aversion for girls who wear too much makeup. I honestly don't get it. The less makeup, the better in my opinion. I guess I can understand why girls would wear makeup in certain situations, but I'm not one who likes dressing up or putting a lot of effort into how I look. So most likely if you're into lots of makeup you probably wouldn't be into me...isn't that great how things just work out sometimes?

It seems terribly unnatural though, doesn't it? I really don't like being something I'm not and when you wear makeup it seems like you're trying to cover something up about yourself. I don't like the feeling of having to hide something all the time. I'd rather feel comfortable in my own skin.

So that's why I prefer girls with less makeup. Kinda fits in with the girls who aren't skinny. I think it's refreshing when people are proud of who they are, despite their flaws.

(this quality was not inspired by anyone in particular)

6 comments:

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Some people can't help being skinny! Not that I have that problem to the same extent as I did when I was younger...anyways, a most females wear less makeup than you think...you might not even think they are wearing makeup, but you would notice the difference if they didn't.

It's to ENHANCE characteristics, not COVER them

Megs said...

hahaha, i like how most girls get a little "worked up" by this one... OH OH one time I was meme for halloween! It was the best/scariest costume ever!

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

hehe, i definitely feel like i'm walking on eggshells with these last two entries. i know i have no clue what it's like to be a girl and you have a myriad of issues that i don't need to face as a guy. let's just say i'm not really happy with my response on both these posts and move on...

Tyco Montoyo said...

What about guys who wear make-up? Would you like me?

brent said...

Since you used her picture, would you date Mimi if she took off the make-up? She's not skinny, Aussie, or a red-head...
Now that I look, she doesn't pass (likely) #5, 9, 12, or 16
Hmmmm....what do you think?

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

Actually, she's too old...I've got to add that to my updated list.