Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Response to Comments - Part One


Thank you to all those who comment on my blog. I hope that what I write is entertaining, but also thought-provoking. Don't feel obligated to write on my blog if you aren't inspired. I'm not looking for pity or compliments. What I really appreciate is...well, what I just said I guess, comments that are inspired/sparked as you read/read my blog.

Now sometimes I am inspired/sparked to comment on what others have commented. But I worry that if I only comment in the comments section, others who don't read the comments will miss out. And sometimes I'm just too lazy to type, so I don't and then the moment has passed.

Well my friends, let me unearth the past and provide additional comments to your comments. The dates are all hyperlinked to the actual post. Before each comment I've given a brief summary of that particular post.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006


One of my first posts.
kortney said...

Cooooper, I fooooound you.
That was my creepyish voice.

No comment. Yet.


Sunday, July 23, 2006


I wrote about how I find myself more real with kids than with adults (but that's changed since then).
JAnie & DAve said...

cute kids! Ahhh, don't be too hard on yourself, i know plenty of equaly silly women who would fall for you. They just live in winnipeg, sorry.
Janie

Still waiting...


Tuesday, August 14, 2007


I wrote three confessions: I prefer being indoors, I prefer forests over beaches, and I don't think all babies are cute.
kathleen marie said...

crying shame. but at least you're honest...is it honesty hour? cause i could get a few things off my chest, too. ;)

I would be curious to hear what those few things are...so yes, it is honesty hour!


Saturday, March 15, 2008


I wrote about my new love for coffee.
Anna said...

On my theology course last year, I used to get so sleepy that coffee really was the only way. It was a total last resort because I can't stand it, but my friend made it very very strong and loaded it with milk and sugar. I may not have been paying much attention, but dammit I was awake! Hahah.

I haven't tried it since, but maybe some day :)

I have no clue who you are?!? I love it, though, when strangers comment on my blog like we're best friends. That's like bonus points in my opinion.


Tuesday, September 16, 2008


My adventures with the Corolla.
Jaclyn_Rose said...

Awww Dan - too bad we haven't had any special times in that car :)

PS That's kinda scary that you were driving 50km/h while taking that picture! hehe

Funny you should say that, when clearly the first story about going to Victoria for my birthday in the Corolla was in fact with you (there is even a photo of you, haha). Perhaps you were hoping for a more significant story. We did drive to Fort St. John together with Dad, but that was in the Tercel. Maybe the future will provide us a story. Oh, hopefully the baby comes unexpectedly and is born in the Corolla!! I can't wait.


Sunday, November 16, 2008


I wrote about one of my favorite topics: Alfred Hitchcock Movies.
Demara said...

I'm not sure I've seen any of these films, b4. One of my favourite's is: "Enemy of the State" with Will Smith. Have you seen it?

Yes, yes I have seen "Enemy of the State." Why is that one of your favourite movies?


END OF PART ONE.

3 comments:

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Haha, whoops...I guess that the wax museum was just so special that I wasn't paying attention to what car it was in!

Jaclyn_Rose said...

PS I've done 222 posts...so what if you have 500 friends! haha

Demara said...

"I love gadgets and gizmos of plenty!" ok that was off off of another movie... but no really, I loved "the enemy of the state" because it was so intense, so suspenseful, and I especially loved all the technology and hearing all the details. Everything (the gadgets and gizmos, and pace) just seemed to all flow nicely together, even if I didn't understand some of the things that were being said!

I think it was well made and that's why I could watch it over and over again.