Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another Phase


So I got my hair cut the other day.

And

it

is

AWESOME!!!

I have never had a hairdresser that actually cut my hair like I wanted it cut, until now.

SO....here's the thing. I have been getting amazingly mixed reviews on this new hairstyle.

From,

"This is my favorite look of yours"

to

"HAHAHA! That looks ridiculous!"

So I am curious to know what you think of my new hairdo...and I would appreciate full honesty. I really like it and no one can change my mind. So I won't be offended if you're harsh, I welcome insults. I really find it incredibly fascinating how different the opinions have been so far.

*additional pics added at Amanda's request...









well???

11 comments:

amanda said...

to be honest, i have to see you do a 360 turn before i can make my final decision. this picture doesn't really show me the full extent that is your hair.

Demara said...

it looks a lot better from the back than the front. I think you suit long wavy bangs, not curlier shorter bangs. The curlier shorter bangs hang too far down your forehead causing your head to look like a very skinny oval egg. I think with a little more hair on the top sides your head would look not so elongated. Does that make any sense at all? Otherwise, I think the sideburns and back is beautifully cut!!! It reminds me of Steve Klassen's hair (do you know him? His parent's own House of James). I can't remember what his bangs look like right now, but maybe his type would suit you too. Just a thought.

OH and for the record I love this cut the best, from all the hairstyles I've seen you have.

Demara said...

Aw I found Steve's blog for you here:
http://stevenssuperawesomeblog.blogspot.com/

Yes I think his bangs just might suit you!

What do you think?

Anonymous said...

i still think it needs a bit more length on the sides.. its a bit square shaped. you can do better than square shaped dan! i do like the curls that she left behind though.

kinneyland said...

I don't like it.

It looks like you want to be in a gap commercial from the early 90's.

Unknown said...

It looks like a shag carpet's illegitimate son.

Shane said...

Sorry Dan but Im not a fan...I think it makes your face look a bit too big. I was so sad to see your last hairdo go because I loved that one.

Anonymous said...

i agree with Celia...yeah you should cut your hair like Steve...you should do it like Joel's wedding again

arbyn said...

Did you get this haircut because you were going to the NKOTB concert?

Just wondering.

arbyn said...

Oh, and btw this "Clayton" fellow's comment was legendary. I'm still laughing.

But not at you, Coop.

A J Craig said...

Suddenly I feel the need to clean out my ears...