Monday, March 02, 2009

I Apologize

So last night I went to write my weekly Sunday post, when I realized my landlords changed the password for their wireless and didn't tell me. At that time it was too late to ask because they were sleeping already. So...I'm sorry I didn't post last night when I said I would!!!

But let me tell you about my full weekend, ok?

Friday -
Pick up Phil from the ferry
Hang out with him at the church while I do some work
Play some video games with the youth
Haul three couches downstairs
Play "Couch on the Run" with the youth (dragging couches around town taking pics)
Upload all the pics onto my computer at McDs
Haul the couches back upstairs
Go home and sleep

Saturday -
Sleep in
Fix the handle on my toilet
Watch "The Man Who Knew Too Much" with Phil (he hated it!)
Drive to Bellingham with Phil and 2 guys I don't know (who were cool)
Eat at the Old Country Buffet (yum!)
Drive to some random guys house
Stand outside the door cause another guy said we couldn't go in
Have a lineup form behind us as the door opens and some guy says, "You can come in!" like we're idiots...
Meet David Bazan
Sit in the corner of a crowded room with 45 other people as David Bazan plays the guitar and sings for us
Hang out while Phil flirts with David
Drive home and stop at a gas station to get Red Vines
Realize the highway on-ramp is blocked and drive to the other border crossing (which had a wait time of 20 mins)
Go home and sleep

Sunday -
Wake up at 8am to get ready for Sunday School
Drive to the church and play guitar with Phil
Teach Sunday School
Do the announcements and dismiss the kids, then pray for the offering
Eat lunch then drive Phil to the ferry
Lead the Extended Care Unit service at the hospital with the youth
Get my headphones that I forgot at home
Miss my bus to Vancouver
Catch the next bus and listen to some Ricky Gervais
Meet up with my brothers at GM Place
Watch the Canucks dominate the Blue Jackets
Catch the bus home
Eat some Subway
Watch an episode of Midsomer Murders with Amy
Discover I have no internet acces
Go to sleep

2 comments:

Megs said...

Sounds like a brilliantly full weekend!

And I was going to text you demanding a post last night...however i refrained due to your distaste for texting :D

kinneyland said...

Next time you're in Bellingham I highly recommend eating at Billy O'Hales. It's over near Wal-Mart Costco. Really good, and not spendy. We discovered it recently and if I even mention it Adam goes on and on about its goodness.