Monday, March 30, 2009

How Can I Maintain This?!?

There's two weeks left in my commitment to post thrice weekly, and I've become increasingly more horrible at getting it done on time. It's 12:32am on Sunday Night. I had a great idea for my post and started writing it, but I'm just way too tired to get it done...

The word that continues to come to my mind is resolute.

resolute: marked by firm determination

I'm not acting resolute, but I feel resolute. Almost like it's on the verge of exploding, just waiting to take over. I could use some resolve. Most of the time, when I determine to carry through with something, I stick to my guns. But in this instance, I'm anxious. And the funny thing about this post is this:

You have no clue what I'm talking about. You might be thinking, "Oh I know what Dan needs resolve for, because I'm so close to him and I know what he's going through."

But you don't know. Not only have I not told anyone about this, it has nothing remotely close to anything I have even shared with anyone. No one knows what I'm talking about. Only me. And that's funny cause that makes this post completely private even though it's on the world wide web.

And I think I can do it. I am resolute.

Once again I feel the copper sweat of clinging change.

1 comment:

Megs said...

well colour me intrigued.