Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Expression...

I am so limited.
I am boxed in,
tied down,
wired wrong,
cramped,
uncoordinated,
disabled,
deficient.

In life, I am probably most frustrated by my inability to communicate and fully express what is going on in my mind, heart, and soul. I have such a vivid and rich imagination, but it is incredibly difficult for me to convey that to others.

I want to write with eloquence.
I want to paint with brilliance.
I want to sing with passion.
I want to dance with music (rather than against it).
I want to speak with clarity.
I want to create films with depth.
I want to photograph with fresh perspective.
I want to play an instrument with precision.
I want to act with veracity.
I want to live and love without fear.

sigh.

1 comment:

Ken A. Priebe said...

http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/post/82804471

That sums it up.