Sunday, March 08, 2009

Another Group Photo Session


The serious pose.


The smiling pose. Aren't we beautiful??


Shane distracts the guys while Jordan fixes his hair.


Fun photo time. I look like I'm cowering from Jordan for some reason!


The official fun photo (it went downhill from here, not sure if we got those photos)

This weekend was the Surge retreat at Stillwood Camp. It was sweet! The speaker was rough and to the point, which was excellent I think. Stillwood Idol was a smash success, as always! And I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and relaxed...probably the first time in Stillwood history for me! We did sleep through breakfast, but because of the time change it wasn't that different from previous years. In fact, I was the first one out of bed! I'm almost always the last.

Starting with supper last night I didn't eat any meat (I find the Stillwood food makes me so gassy) and even for supper tonight I didn't have any meat (not really by choice, just happened that way). Anyways, this is the first time I've tried avoiding the meats at Stillwood, and I feel really good! Maybe that's why I woke up refreshed, and now I'm still feeling refreshed!

But on a deeper note, God really spoke to the youth this week (not sure how much everyone got out of it though) and he really spoke to me as well, which was much needed. Thanks again God, oh man, you are so Great and Awesome!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Ternier said...

Stillwood's pretty cool! we did our leadership conference there for our students :) Looks like you had a lot of fun :)