Monday, June 01, 2009

And the Winners Are...

The Mutual Friends Competition has come to a close and here are the runner-ups:

7th Place (tie)


Shane Tarnow - 76 mutual friends

Shane came out of obscurity to make it into the top 7, but his trip to Asia took away his focus. Amazing work nonetheless!


Jordie Roste - 76 mutual friends

Either he didn't know about the competition or didn't try.

5th Place


Andrew Learmonth - 77 mutual friends

Yeah, I don't think he reads my blog.

4th Place


Matt Castle - 79 mutual friends

Nor does this yahoo...



And now we come to the top three!





2nd Place (tie)


Jaclyn Sweeney - 83 mutual friends

Jackie and Shane were really the only two who actually put effort into this competition. In a month and a half Jackie jumped up 11 friends. Well done!


Megan Hazelton - 83 mutual friends

I don't think Megan tried very hard, but she did manage to keep the number 2 spot from going to Jackie.

Because there was a tie, there will be no third place prize, but instead both Jackie and Megan will get snacks and a movie on me!

And now the winner...

1st Place


Tyson Kliem - 120 mutual friends

Not surprising, no one had a chance to surpass the great one! Concert and dinner is on me buddy...

(I'm pretty sure Tyson won despite not even knowing he was in the competition)

2 comments:

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Yay - I pretty much rock...any good movies coming out (other than Harry Potter later?)

Megs said...

OH JOY OH JOY!! YOU didn't tell me I won...but I'm super stoked!!! WOO WOO

huh my verification word was habit. that would make a wonderful topic for a post.