Wednesday, April 01, 2009

What's the Point?

How do atheists deal with that question? I'd like to know. Someone tell me.

I'm sure they deal with it somehow, or else they would be a lot more depressing and immoral. So what's the point if there is no God?

That's the only reason I have for coping with it. Do I need more? I kinda feel like I need more.

What's the point?

Watchmen is really depressing me. Well, it's not just Watchmen. It's more Watchmen is reflecting how I'm feeling. I knew there was something I was connecting with while I watched the movie. Now as I'm reading the graphic novel (*comic book, ha!) that's the question that plagues me.

What is the point?

The abyss gazes also into you.

1 comment:

eric said...

I wonder the same thing. I've asked an atheist outright why he doesn't lie, cheat and steal his way to the top...

got some interesting responses.