Thursday, April 02, 2009

I am Silver


For my facebook status I often will type the first word that comes to my mind. Or I might hear an interesting word, so I'll use that one. 80% of the time, when you see a single word as my facebook status, it is utterly meaningless.

I am surprised people continue to ask me why I'm (fill in the blank with my random word). So I have to explain to them what I just explained to you. It is random or weird and does not really describe my current status in reality.


You know how long I've been doing this? Since August 3, 2007. A year and a half ago I wrote, "Dan Peters is silver." And the rest is history. After that these were the next series of words:

meh
meth
mesh
mess
messy
mossy
toxic
disinfected
soluble
succinct
distributed
palpable
dissipation
undulating

k, I'll stop there...that's only one month of words.

Now the tricky thing about my facebook status is this...20% of the time it's not really random. Sometimes the first word that comes to my mind is actually very apt for my present situation. So it might seem random, but it actually fits just right. And then, of course, sometimes I purposely write a strange word that definitely fits my current state, but you don't know when I do that!


Once again, I'm sneakily being open and honest about my personal matters, but you have no idea!!!! Fully public and fully private, existing together at the same time.

No comments: