Friday, April 10, 2009

Reluctancy


I hear people talking about Scrubs all the time. Especially Ting. Whenever I think of Scrubs I think of Ting.

Well, I've never understood the humour of it. I just didn't get why people liked it. I would see it on TV and try to give it a shot, but I really did not like it, AT ALL!!!!

So tonight Amy asked me if I wanted to watch it. I didn't. But she was determined to convince me it was good. So I'm willing to give anything a shot.

As the episode began, I wasn't interested. I couldn't bring myself to laugh. I didn't like it...

but then it slowly began to chip at my hardened shell...

and a little chuckle came out...

and Amy would be so proud of herself...which would make me more resolute. I will not enjoy Scrubs!!!!


but then I laughed again, and again, and again. and then they actually said some stuff that had depth to it. and i realized this show isn't just about goofy jokes. it actually has a point.

and we ended up watching 2 more episodes and i loved them both on multiple levels. hurumph...

so Amy won....
dangit! now i like scrubs......

5 comments:

Megs said...

HOLLA!!!

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

it's partially your fault too for lending them to her!!!!

Jaclyn_Rose said...

haha

Ashley Ronnell said...

Gee Coop you are all about writing things off and then loving them in the end.

amanda said...

still don't like that show