Friday, April 17, 2009

Mutual Friends Competition

I currently have 513 Facebook friends. When I am bored or procrastinating I try to see who has the most mutual friends with me. This has inspired me to come up with a new contest.

On June 1, 2009 at 12:01 pm the three individuals who have the most mutual friends with me will be the winners!!! Here are the prizes:

1st Place - Dinner and Concert with Me.

2nd Place - Movie and Snacks with Me.

3rd Place - Coffee with Me

So far, these are the standings as I far as I can tell...

7th Place (tie)


Jaclyn Sweeney - 72 mutual friends


Karin Saethre - 72 mutual friends

5th Place


Jordie Roste - 76 mutual friends

4th Place


Andrew Learmonth - 78 mutual friends

2nd Place (tie)


Matt Castle - 80 mutual friends


Megan Hazelton - 80 mutual friends

1st Place


Tyson Kliem - 120 mutual friends

5 comments:

Jaclyn_Rose said...

120!! I'm just going to start randomly adding your friends! haha

PS - I should win for having the cutest kid!

kortney said...

We have 51 mutual friends.
I seem to recall having more mutual friends in the past. Guess times have changed.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Ooooh I see Maverick has made the list. He is #2 on my list and I think you are #3, but I am a compulsive de-friender so I would never officially make a list.

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Ashley - I defriended 3 people, 2 have since noticed and added me again! haha

Megs said...

HAHA! That's hilarious!