Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My Life: An Update


My life in a nutshell...



I am currently on the verge of entering my fourth year at Cedar Park Church. What a fun ride! It's like I've always been here (Shining style!).


I am currently single. Cancelled all my online dating subscriptions. Taking a break from the intense world of dating strange women I've never met before.


I could be a father, but that's up for debate. How reliable are DNA tests anyways?!? pfffff...


I now like sushi, coffee, olives, and Nando's chicken.


I weigh just over 200 lbs. It's been that way the last 3ish years.


I'm 30 now, and I didn't really throw a birthday party. I don't really understand birthday parties. They've kinda lost their specialness to me now that every day someone I know has a birthday. And I'm growing increasingly more sick of giving and receiving presents as time passes. Maybe I'll post about that later...


I've been living in this basement suite 2 yrs now and I think I've had people over 5-6 times. Is that bad? Last weekend was the first time anyone ever spent the night. That kinda sounds bad...it was my friend Phil visiting from UVIC.


I have been flossing on a regular basis the last 4 months.


I'm still quite narcissistic and arrogant (do I hide it well?).


My hair is longer than ever, and my beard is on it's way again. Oh and I have contacts again.


In the last 2 years I have travelled to England, Scotland, Edmonton, St. Louis, Australia, New Zealand, Vanderhoof, Seattle, Oregon, California, Disneyland, Kamloops, Victoria, Montreal plus airports in Texas, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. Next up for travel destinations are (but not limited to) Disneyland, Comic-Con, Rome, and other parts of Italy.

Does that answer your questions? Or would you like to know more???

4 comments:

arbyn said...

Disneyland is not a city or country.

Just in case you didn't know. I like all the travelling you've done! And I'm really pumped you're doing more. Have fun! And happy 30.

A J Craig said...

Dude which Comic-con are you thinking of going to because I would totally go with you! I have always wanted to go to one. San Diego? There is one in Seattle but San Diego would be sweet!

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

San Diego, and I'm sorry, you can't come. It's a very exclusive and elitist group.

Anonymous said...

Do we want to know more? Of course!!!
Love the blog, by the way! Have a great weekend Dan-O!
K