Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The World is About to Change

Are you as frustrated as I am lately...


You know the drill...you've had a hard day of work, come home, kick off your shoes. You grab a refreshing beverage from the fridge and fire up the old comp-u-ter. And there's only one thing more you need now to take your mind off your troubles and lift your spirits to new heights: iamcooper.blogspot.com. But lo and behold, Dr. Coopernicus Who hasn't posted a new blog in 2 weeks!!!


And no matter how many times you read over the last post, it just isn't the same as getting a fresh nugget from that warped psyche. And then you look over at that enigmatic picture of him and say, "Why, why haven't you got anything new for me today????" But he just stares back at you with that mocking smirk, or half-frown, or whatever the heck that facial expression is.


Well, my friends, the world is about to change, because he has just released this statement:

"Noble readers and spirited expatriates, it is my pleasure to announce to you today, that from now until Dec 25, 2008, I commit to post on my blog every Wednesday and Sunday by the stroke of midnight. I may even post more than twice a week (wouldn't that be a treat?). There will be movie critiques, there will be remarkable insights into my character, there will be tales of adventure and woe, and of course, there will be more Kortney posts. I have never sought to dredge so deeply into the bowels of my own personal insanity, but I think you all deserve it. Fais de beaux rĂªves!"

- Dr. Coopernicus Who, September the 10th, 2008


I can't wait...

4 comments:

kortney said...

It bothers me that a picture of Jesus (that is Jesus right?) smiling, bothers me. I don't like that. It's weird.

It's also weird that you insist on posting about me, and yet know nothing about my life since you don't even read my blog.

arbyn said...

I like where this is going.

Megs said...

wow, that's a large commitment dan are you ready?

eric b. said...

Yeah! I, now, will have something to read during my weekly design review meetings (monday mornings).

I realize, now, I should've saved this post for the am! Rats. Alas, next week, Dr. Who, Next week!

Maybe your readers a little psychotic... hmmm?