Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Friends - Josh Hughes


This is Josh.

I have been Josh's friend from the first day I met him (I don't know if he feels the same...).

Josh makes me laugh,

But he is also serious, and very thoughful when it comes to his relationship with God.

I like that.

This video reminds me of Josh. Cause he often smiles at me like that.


It always makes me laugh (just like Josh).

One time I was in Blockbuster, where Josh works. He didn't see me, so I stood behind the popcorn aisle so he could just see my head. I then stared at him and smiled like he smiles at me. I stood there 5 minutes before he noticed me. I don't know what other people in the store thought.

The End.

1 comment:

kinneyland said...

I wish it was Wednesday or Sunday right now...

The end of that video was very disturbing to me, but I suppose that was the intent, and probably why you liked it.