Sunday, September 14, 2008

I have nothing to say...

Oh man, how am I going to post twice a week?!?

Any ideas? Suggestions?

Hmm, I kinda understand why people are all whiny about the new facebook, but actually I don't really get it. I mean, yeah it's different but after you use it for a couple days it seems fine. So why are like millions of people against it?!? Seriously, things change, that's life, get over it.

On my facebook status I said I thought the new facebook whiners should get over it. But that's not what I really wanted to say. This is what I wanted to say:

"Dan Peters wants the new facebook whiners to shut it!"

Did you know I rarely, rarely ever sneeze only once? Also, I almost always sneeze after having a mint.

So, okay, that's all I have to say tonight...and wow, this new posting commitment is really going to rock the world. Can you feel the ripples?

1 comment:

eric b. said...

Dan, you shouldn't post twice weekly.

You should post as they come to you. Forcing creativity never works!

Your posts might have had delays in between, readership hasn't dropped though, because its interesting. Posting lots, for the sake of posting, might ruin it.