Friday, May 22, 2009

What's Going On?

Well I'm in Edmonton right now with the youth group for YC: Alberta. This giant-mega Christian rock worship God concert invasion thingy is a big deal for our group. I'm dying of fatigue at the moment.

Here are some random things from the trip so far:

- This guy in Tim Hortons today walked around collecting all the newspapers. Then he went outside with them all and disappeared. Then he came back in with no newspapers and sat down to eat his food. I was considering reading one of those papers...

- Some of the youth bought me a new shirt. It's pretty incredible!

- I bought 33 YC tickets for our youth and 35 tickets for no good reason. I managed to sell 34 of those tickets!!!! However, two of the tickets for our youth didn't get filled unfortunately, leaving me with 3 empty seats.

- My eyes are really mad at me for wearing contacts too long.

- I fell asleep multiple times during the main speaker tonight.

- David Crowder once again absolutely moved me!

- At the food court there is a China Court and a China Wok. I asked Amanda which one I should eat from. She said China Wok. I ate it. It was probably the worst chinese food I've ever had.

- Tonight I made a major discovery...not only did I find my missing gamecube memory card, but I also found my missing ipod headphones!!!!!!!!! They were in a little pocket in my bag.

- My computer can charge my phone. Except today it said "charge complete". So I unplugged it. Not ten minutes later did it start beeping from low battery. This is the second time it has lied to me about the charge being complete!

- A random lady bought two tickets off me and then drove me to West Edmonton Mall. That was a fairly awkward 15 min. drive...

3 comments:

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Wow - good job on selling all those tickets!!

amanda said...

i'm sure the court would of been just as bad...just sayin', i'm just sayin'...

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

you know, you're probably right amanda...