Sunday, May 17, 2009

Concert Cravings

I used to go to concerts quite a bit when I was in my 18-22 stage, but it's dwindled down since then. I loved moshing so much! Actually, I still do, but usually I'm twice the age of everyone in the mosh pit. So, I kinda find concerts boring if you can't mosh.

That is, until I discovered that I can dance at concerts!!! Well, it's not really dancing, it's just kinda me swaying around like a tree in the wind. Anyway, I love doing it, but there's not many bands that I love to dance to. I'm going to see Snow Patrol and Coldplay in June. I'm pretty excited about the chance to dance there!

Although, there are some bands that I either have not seen in concert, or that I'd love to see again. These are those bands:


Dashboard Confessional

Probably my favorite band and I haven't seen them once!!!! This is a travesty my friends! Someone get me to their concert NOW!!!


Emery

Also, I cannot believe I have not seen these guys in concert. It must happen soon!


Mates of State

Yeah, I know I just saw them a month ago, but they are amazing...


Stars

Mmmmm, I love their music...but have yet to see them live.


Tokyo Police Club

Just got their CD "Elephant Shell" and I can see myself going nuts at their show.


Death Cab for Cutie

Again, how have I never seen them in concert either?!?!


Sigur Rós

I will kill someone if I don't get tickets next time they're in Vancouver. There are only a few CD's that I find powerful. Sigur Rós in concert will undoubtedly move me.


Pedro the Lion

Ok, so Pedro doesn't exist anymore, but they were so good live!!!!!!! I cannot wait for David Bazan to tour with a band again. He's pretty good solo, but it's nothing compared to his music with a full band.

1 comment:

Ashley Ronnell said...

It seems like Emery never makes it to Canada when they tour... me and Sam want to just fly/road trip to somewhere they're playing sometime. You in?