Friday, May 29, 2009

Finally!!!


Jay Leno is done with The Tonight Show!!!

I don't like Jay Leno. I think his humour is, well, umm, not humour? He's not funny. His sketches aren't funny (oh I actually like the talking photo booth...). I don't like listening to him interview guests. I don't like Jay Leno as a late night talk show host!


So I am glad that Conan is taking over The Tonight Show. I'm really excited to see what he does with the new show.


I am glad that Conan will be on earlier, however I kinda wish it wasn't on at the same time as David Letterman. Cause I love David Letterman! That guy is amazing!!! So it's going to be difficult juggling my love for Letterman and for Conan.


Oh well, Jay Leno is gone. Actually he's not. He just moved to a 10 o'clock time slot. Now that I think of it, I'm not really sure how I feel about this new deal.

No comments: