Tuesday, May 05, 2009

A Little Fun

K, I'm going to write the rest of this post in code, and you have to try and solve it. Three parts, not connected, see if you can solve the mystery!

The amount of tools, furniture, parts and equipment we have
i think that icarly should be on more.
:D So some of the big questions are

Will your heart still race for me?
I Could
Even if the words are probably gonna hurt
But
I recall the push more than the fall
Won't
It gains the more it gives

Will man amount again?
For within inches aggression stops more.
Who sells plans clearly offended for profit?
Stop chase with psalms.

3 comments:

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Okay, I got the middle part...hmmm

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Okay, I got the first part too...man, I'm missing all my shows here! I'm going to have to rent them all on DVD some day :D

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

there's a pattern in the third one (sorta)...