Sunday, February 15, 2009

Random Attraction

I don't usually talk about girls I find attractive. I like to keep that information personal. Don't really know what I've told people actually, but there are some things I like about girls and some things I don't. Pretty normal, just I like to keep that to myself.

But there are a couple girls I've noticed I am attracted to, and it's kinda weird cause they don't really fit the profile of girls I like. I'll let you in on one secret, I don't usually go for blonds. But both of these fine ladies are...

So here they are, the two girls that I am randomly attracted to:


Chelsea Handler

Chelsea has her own late night talk show called "Chelsea Lately." I don't watch it very often, but when I do, I can't help but have feelings for this lady. She's 33 so she's only a few years older than me, but there is something about her that makes me think, "I don't think many guys are attracted to her." Am I wrong? I have no clue. There's something about her personality that I like a lot. She's witty, insulting, and sarcastic. Are those admirable traits to be looking for in a wife?


Randene Neill

Haha, yes, the news anchor lady. Once again, don't really get why I like her. She's quite a bit older than me, but I don't care. And once again, there is something about her personality that sparks interest for me. She's strong and confident, and often puts the other anchors in their place when they share their opinions. Yeah, she's hot...

So, I'll keep my eye out for more random attractions if you're curious now.

1 comment:

Shane said...

I have a funny story about news anchor lady that I will have to tell you one day.