Wednesday, December 03, 2008

the girl of my dreams - #11

11. creative in thinking however not artistic however plays the piano


i'm not exactly sure i know what creative in thinking means. i could use some help on this one. so creative in thinking as opposed to creative in doing? so she will be imaginative, innovative, original in thought, but she won't be the one to actually do the work? like i said earlier, i would love to be with someone who i can have some sweet conversations with, and to keep up with my warped mind will definitely require creativity. so, i hope megan's right...


but not artistic? everyone is an artist to some extent, but i think she's saying it won't be her main passion in life or that art is something she's not necessarily super-talented at. that's the same as me. although i have a thing for artists, i don't think stereotypically they would like me, so i can deal with that.


but she plays the piano??? probably forced to learn by her parents. i'm learning piano, but i haven't really been putting my whole heart into it. i haven't had a lesson for like 2 months...uggh.

well the girl of my dreams gets clearer and clearer in my mind as we progress (and by clearer i mean confusinger). i saw this ad on craigslist. i wonder if it's for me???

I have a drawing of you on my fridge! - 30 (Vancouver)

Seriously. A little girl drew it for me several years ago. Also, a friend had a dream about you around the same time; same description.

Brown curly hair (or dark at least), light skinned and you are more than likely a doctor, or something in healing. And you feel me already.

Send a picture with your reply. I'm 30, blond hair, blue eyes, 5'5, medium build, educated/intelligent, liberal christian, and you'll know me when you see me.

should i reply??????


5 comments:

kinneyland said...

Why are you looking at personal ads on craigslist?

amanda said...

maybe you should make sure it's a girl first

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Dan, where do you seriously find these creepy videos?!?!

Ashley Ronnell said...

I couldn't watch that whole video because I was scared that something freaky and scary would happen.

Tyco Montoyo said...

I agree... that video WAS creepy...