Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cleaning Makes Me Happy


So why don't I do it more often?

Funny how that works eh? Everytime I clean up my place I feel such accomplishment and relief. And I'll just sit on the couch or lie in bed and just look around and feel good about myself. Yet, it still takes me so long to finally get the desire up to get it done.

And that's why I didn't start cleaning today until 9pm. I've been sitting at home doing nothing all day, haha. We're getting new windows installed tomorrow and I didn't want my place to be its usual disaster when they came down here. There's not much more to clean, just organize all the junk on the counters and kitchen table.


And I finally got a heater in my room, oh man, I had to sleep with a toque last night. What a glorious sleep I will get tonight!

2 comments:

amanda said...

well i'm glad it makes someone happy.

Demara said...

i totally understand the happy feeling and the cold head at night! although tonight we have the neighbor's lovely cigarette scented home filling our bedroom, so we will camp out in the living room tonight on the couches. We have the heat on ONLY in the living room, so I'm pretty excited!!