Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What am I doing?


That's a really good question.

I'm not depressed or losing sleep or anything.

I'm really lazy and that hasn't changed since I was a kid. I think it's safe to say that won't be changing anytime soon. So maybe I should stop kicking myself over it. I don't know.

I kinda want to run away, but that's not really surprising. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I think I'm just feeling restless. Well actually my first inclination is to run away from responsibility. Break the cycle, break the cycle. I'm pretty good at doing that.

It's just not very fun.

3 comments:

Demara said...

aw yes. restlessness. it's a corker. i lose much sleep on it actually. can a cycle really be broken?

Anonymous said...

dan. this is depressing. cheer up or at least pretend to be happy. blog about clowns, blog about butterflies.. but please refrain from blogging about how the sky is falling.

A J Craig said...

Wow, way to be supportive...

If anything (and hopefully not to be too annoyingly optimistic), introspective times in life are 1)good learning experiences and 2) make you dang thankful for the good periods of life.