Friday, July 31, 2009

It's My Birthday!!!

I don't care.

Why throw a party? I'm not good at throwing parties, and I never enjoy parties I throw because I'm always thinking about the details, and worrying if everyone is having a good time. I'd rather someone throw a party for me. But some people suck at throwing parties too and I don't want those people to throw a party for me, but how do I say, "hey don't throw a party for me, cause you suck at it."?

And I don't like opening presents in front of people. I never respond genuinely cause it's always awkward for me. I don't like it.

And even though I do like attention, I sorta don't like it. Yeah, it's an odd thing.

And now I feel old. I don't like feeling old.

Meh. Happy Birthday to me!

ps. it's not actually my birthday yet, but it's coming up. i didn't intend to mislead you...

7 comments:

arbyn said...

:)

I'll take you for Rockos (sorry, Music Town) for pie. Blueberries are in season!

Happy birthday.

Jay said...

Happy Birthday Dan!

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's not even your birthday yet! I think I'd remember!
Love Mommy

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Yeah, why are you saying that today is your birthday!!

Anyways, just don't open gifts infront of people, Grannie and Papa don't! haha

amanda said...

i agree with every word of this post. i feel the exact same way.

arbyn said...

Meh, I'll still take you for pie.

C.Fox said...

birthdays shurmday....I think there should be more unbirthday partys yes?