Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Am Edward Cullen


When I was in grade 6 I wrote love letters to a girl in my class and signed them anonymously, "The Dark Avenger". In one of the poems I wrote something along the lines of "I watch over you while you're sleeping." Everyone ridicules me for writing that, BUT.....

When I read Twilight what did I discover??? Edward Cullen watches over Bella while she sleeps!!! So, why am I (an 11 yr old boy) creepy for writing that I do that while Edward (a 100 yr old vampire) gets away with actually watching a 16 year old girl sleep?

One of my youth watched Twilight a few weeks ago and even said to me, "Hey, Edward Cullen is just like you!" Yes, thank you! I knew I was being romantic. All the girls gush over Edward so why can't I get away with being creepy???

And then, this week at camp for crazy hair night I slicked my back and one of the campers told me, "You have Edward Cullen hair!"

I am Edward Cullen.

2 comments:

Jaclyn_Rose said...

You "slicked your back"??? Your back hair??? haha

amanda said...

hahahaha