Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Family Guy


I have never liked Family Guy. I've given it a shot on a number of occasions. There have been a few chuckles. But on the whole, I don't get why people think it's so funny.

There's something just empty about it. Maybe it goes for cheap laughs all the time. I think that's why I don't like it. So, I didn't like it very much and then I watched the South Park episode where they make fun of Family Guy and it really struck a chord for me.

Sorry, this is the best quality video I could find...



There's another part from that show where they explain how Family Guy episodes are created. Basically it's a manatee selecting random word balls in the water like a lottery. I couldn't find a clip for it, so trust me on this one ;)

The End.

p.s. Family Guy sucks!

1 comment:

Phil said...

Yes! A South Park reference, finally. I love how they totally destroy Family Guy in this one. So many classic episodes.