Sunday, October 12, 2008

Late Nite Musings

1. Today at the conference this bigger guy with a beard and longish hair ran up on stage when Hawk Nelson was playing. Two random people thought I was that guy. But the thing is, I don't think I look that big, but I must, because people also say I look like Jack Black.

2. Someone said to me today, "You're really white!" Thanks Captain Obvious.

3. Why do I always get sick when I travel? Thankfully my cold is on the way out.

4. Regarding my online dating adventures: "Online dating is no place for a vulnerable young man such as yourself."

5. I'm sick of long hair, but I will persevere!

6. I tried speed dating for the first time yesterday! That was an experience. One girl looked like a 20 yr old Jennifer Garner. Too bad I don't find Jennifer Garner that attractive.

7. Sylvester Stallone was amazing in First Blood!

8. I miss regular human touch.

9. Seriously, I'm really tired...

1 comment:

Kristen said...

1. Jack Black? Well, ummmm, maybe it's the hair?

6. You went speed dating? I need details Mister. I have always wanted to go, but only because it looks so entertaining in the movies.

8. I'm right there with you buddy.

9. Umm, yeah. I know it's only 7:30pm, but my bed is calling my name.