Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Fatigue

I am currently in Applegate, Oregon. This place is creeping me out a little.

I ate some red vines today!

And drank lemonade!

The theme for today is farts...lots of farts.

Tomorrow I will be in Sacramento with 4 other guys for the National Youth Workers Convention.

I am not really excited to be going, but I think that will probably change.

The last few days I've been feeling incredibly..."different". It's interesting.

I am reeeeaaaaallly tired right now.

When Conor reads blogs he always reads it out loud in a mocking tone.

"I think Pope John Paul II is the best!," Conor declared to himself, followed by a ridiculous fake laugh (you know, the one when you don't have a witty comeback).

2 comments:

Jaclyn_Rose said...

I love how no one has responded to this post...because really, what can I say Dan?

eric b. said...

Whoa. I typed in www.iamcooper.com by accident and its some girls website.

weird.