Saturday, February 24, 2007

Directions to my church (sorta)

If you are coming to hear me preach tomorrow, we are meeting at Delta Secondary School. The address is 4615 51st Avenue, Ladner.

The easiest way to get there is...

1. Drive to Ladner
2. Continue driving down Ladner Trunk Rd.
3. You will pass Blockbuster and Shell on your right.
4. Continue to drive through the lights (Arthur Dr.)
5. Turn at the first left (51 St.)
6. Drive down this road till you see DSS on your right.

Hope that works!

3 comments:

Megs said...

FRICK I was SOOOOOOOOOOO Close!!! I TURNED RIGHT! ARRRRRRRRr...and i even thought to myself, perhaps it's left on 51!!! but then when i turned around i saw that i could go straight and was like hmmm i guess not! LAME LAME LAME!!!! Dan...this is sad.

Megs said...

i saw that i COULDNT" go straight....whatever c'est la freakin' vie!

that's us... said...

we were hoping to come out but i had to work...how'd it go dan? what did you speak about???