Friday, January 09, 2009

Look What I Found...

More Jesus paintings!!!!


I guess that lady is still creating these masterpieces. Jesus is always so happy in these pictures. "Hey everyone, look at all the bread I just made out of thin air!"


Jesus would have made an excellent dad.


Jesus always looks so out of place in these modern day settings. I think he should be wearing a doctor's lab coat and a stethoscope.


"Yay! Uncle Jesus is doing the bird dance again!"


I know this is Jesus praying at Gethsemane, but it looks like he's constipated. Maybe there was more going on in that garden than the Bible let on.

Well, that's enough inspiration for one day!

3 comments:

amanda said...

ya, there definitely is something weird about his last expression. people always make jokes that "man, you look constipated", but that expression is a true look of constipation! she captured it very well

Jay said...

That crazy Uncle Jesus!

Demara said...

oh dear. Dan you had me laughing my head off here. For the first couple photos it was just a giggle but at the last photo I let out a harmonious outburst! I'm sure I scared Jeff...