Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Vancouver Amazing Race 2008

Once again, the menno youth groups got together for the annual Amazing Race through Vancouver. This year I helped coordinate it, so I don't have all the wonderful team stories like I did last year, but I do have some pictures! Enjoy...

Teams had to make a totem pole for the camera:





















When you put me in charge of a team, we come in 5th place. When you place Shane in charge...1st PLACE!!! I was so shocked when they were the first ones to come around the corner at the end! Way to go guys!!!!


#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


#9


#10


#11

Forgive me if I put your team in the wrong place!

Can't wait for next year...good job everyone!

1 comment:

Spencer said...

Oh Dan...so competitive.

Random question for you...do you use a site that tells you when blogs are recently updated...if so, which one?