Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Day is Finally Here...


Eight years ago I decided to return to post-secondary education, despite the fact that I had no money saved whatsoever from four years of working. So unfortunately, I had no choice but to take out a loan...and you know what my friends???


I completely paid it off yesterday!!!!!!! I am finally free from the government's control over my life (well, in part...)!!!

My plan was to pay it off in 2 years, but it ended up taking me 2 and a half (oh well). But now I can finally say, I am debt free!!!


let's see how long that lasts...

3 comments:

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Yay for Dan - now you can buy me something pretty with all your money! haha

arbyn said...

Well done! I can't imagine how it must feel, but I think it would be awesome.

that's us... said...

congrats dan-o! what a great feeling!!!