Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My life is fulfilled.


I hate Garfield.

Seriously, I think Garfield is the most unfunny, pointless, absurd, useless piece of garbage out there...

And I've found proof. There is a site that has removed Garfield from the Garfield comic strips, and I cannot tell you how much better those comic strips are now...I can't believe they've taken out the main character and all his lines and I am now laughing at a Garfield comic strip.

Here are some samples:








Here is the site: http://garfieldminusgarfield.tumblr.com/

On a side note...this video is unbelievable:


2 comments:

Jaclyn_Rose said...

haha - those comics are way funny on their own!

you should put some get fuzzy comics on your site, just for fun...cuz they aare great

kinneyland said...

What a crazy home-breaking game show. I guess that's what happens when Maury meets the game show net work.
Also, I never realized how suicidal garfield comics seem.