Monday, February 04, 2008

I Missed Something Important - Day Four.b

I can't exactly remember correctly, but I think after the Zoo, the three of us went down to the mall to complete some very important tasks!

1. We needed to buy food and drinks for our Christmas Party.

2. Jackie and I had to get our picture taken with Santa.

We thought this would be a good Christmas present for our Mom, because we would always get our picture taken with Santa as kids. When we got there the lineup was actually kinda long, but oh well, this was our only chance to do this. As Jackie and I were talking, this girl standing in front of us kept looking back awkwardly. Jackie didn't notice, but I think she really really wanted to get in on our conversation. And eventually she did, we talked a little bit. She worked at Kmart which we were standing in front of. She was waiting for her friend to come so they could get their picture taken together, but she didn't show, and this girl had to go back to work so she ended up leaving.

I also need to add here that Conor wouldn't stand in line with us (not really sure what that's all about but this wasn't the only time). So it came time for us to sit with Santa and then I realize, this guy is not even fat OR old. In fact, I'd say I probably weigh more than him and I'm also probably older. Oh well, I asked him how he liked the job and he said I should try it out...sheesh I have my integrity.


Merry Christmas Mom!!!

1 comment:

arbyn said...

too bad about you weighing more than santa.