Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm Batman!

Random dream story...

Last night near the beginning of my dreams I got the news that I was going to play Batman in the next movie!!! I couldn't believe it, I didn't even remember auditioning!

Then I thought, "Oh man, when this news gets out I'm going to be famous!"

And then I wondered, why would they pick me?!? I'm nowhere near as handsome as Christian Bale.

At one point they start measuring me for costumes, but the fabric they're picking out is the same as from the Batman TV show.

So this is going through my mind pretty much the whole night and they bring me in. Except, I don't go to a studio I go to London Drugs. And the lady is talking to me and wants to go over some voice overs. So I go to one of the TVs with a mic and I realize, it's an animated version of Batman, except it totally sucks. It's like Batman for 2 yr olds. All the characters look like bobbleheads.

Oh well, I think to myself, at least I'm doing some film work. Now I understand why my looks had nothing to do with getting the part.

When they got me to do the voice over stuff I didn't have any lines to read, which made no sense, but then I heard my voice on the screen and realized I had already done these scenes (funny I didn't remember that). I asked them if I could have a script and they gave one to me.

But how was I going to do all this work while still having my job as a youth pastor?!?

Now I really wish I was Batman...

No comments: