Saturday, August 04, 2007

I've been tagged :p

eight random facts about me:


1. i am an amateur juggler (i just learned mill's mess yesterday!)


2. i hate cilantro


3. i don't think God knows the future


4. i once bought a gamecube, rented 'the legend of zelda: the wind waker', beat it, and sold the gamecube in a period of 3 weeks


5. i only had 3 wisdom teeth


6. i learned how to shuffle cards overnight


7. i have no idea how to burp


8. the longest i've ever slept was about 20 hours

i now tag Jackie

tag rules:

1. write your own blog with eight random facts/habits about yourself.
2. post these rules after the facts.
3. choose one person to tag and list their name.
4. leave them a comment telling them they are tagged, and to read your blog.

5 comments:

kinneyland said...

I only had two wisdom teeth. My sister said I must be more evolved, looks like you are too.

that's us... said...

are those really your teeth???

Jerthom said...

Dude, I juggle a bit too...just googled Mill's Mess and desperately want to learn it...although it looks hard...Perhaps if I get good you and I can go on the road!!!

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

those aren't actually my teeth. i lost mine somewhere along the way.

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

jeremy, the best way i've found to learn new juggling tricks is to go to youtube. and this site is sweet:
http://homepage.mac.com/abramr/juggling/