Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I Lost (yes, i'm admitting it)

The Game.

It is hell.

I wish I never started.

I cheat to get ahead, but it leaves me feeling empty. Even though I win, everyone knows I'm not really winning.

The most frustrating thing is...even though I could get really good at it, people who are less skilled than me will always cause me to lose again and again.

How can anyone possibly win the Game?

You must lose.

You must admit defeat.

There is absolutely no possible way you can win the Game.

I finally get it.


sorry....

2 comments:

that's us... said...

uh weird...
so...i was tagged and decided to tag you in efforts to help you with actually keeping up your blog...so check out my blog for details...yeah...and have a good weekend!

Spencer said...

Well done Dan. You finally realized what the game is all about....losing.