Monday, June 21, 2010

Top Ten Lists

I love top ten type lists. I've written a few on my blog so far. These are my current lists:


Top 20 Undateable Qualities


Top 11 Summer Movies of 2008


Top Ten Hitchcock Films


Albums for All Times 1 & 2

I am currently working on a few more lists. They are...


Zelda Games

I still need to beat 4 more games before I can put them in order of my favorite.


Disney Movies

I am ranking all Disney theatrical animated features (excluding completely cg films). There are still 12 films I haven't seen yet, and some I need to watch again to determine where they fit in the ranking.


Top Ten Twilight Zone Episodes

The Twilight Zone is such an incredible TV show. Many of the episodes are completely mind-blowing and it's time I tell the world which ones!


Top Ten Star Trek: The Next Generation Episodes

Another great TV show, haha! The world needs to know my favorite episodes!!!

So stay tuned...

1 comment:

Jay said...

I am interested on the Disney film list... will watch for it. :)