Saturday, December 01, 2007

An Unfortunate Incident

tyson and I were on our way to cywc on friday morning, and this guy zipped right by us in a truck

but we caught up to him at the light

so tyson told me to yell at him

so i rolled down my window and as we drove by i yelled and we had a good laugh

except we were making a left turn and i had put tysons sunglasses on the dash and they started to slide....

right out of the open window!

so he pulled over and i ran to grab them, it was so embarrassing, there was tonnes of traffic and they were right in the middle of the lane

and then someone yelled at me!

"HEY! GET OFF THE ROAD!!!"

how humiliating...turns out it was kristian yelling at me, thanks man!

1 comment:

chelsea rae said...

i'm moving up the list...i'm so EXCITED!!!
anyways...you're previous post...coop u r such a creeper! but it's friggin hilarious!