Saturday, October 27, 2007

"Super"-Man


Jerry Seinfeld brought up the debate about whether or not Superman was funny or not. His reasoning was that since every aspect of Superman was made greater by our yellow sun, why wouldn't his humour become super-humour? Well, this got me to thinking...everyone is a little bit of a jerk sometimes, so now that Superman is empowered by our yellow sun does that mean he is a super-jerk?

I have discovered the answer to be...


YES, and this website has all the evidence you need!

Superman is a dick. And I have the pictures to prove it.














My personal favorite.

This site cracks me up. I recommend it to everyone who isn't easily offended.

2 comments:

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Sept 2006 you did 21 posts...you're loosing your touch :)

Ashley Ronnell said...

OK, so I found some time to look at the site. The Old Woman Lois one is cracking me up.