Saturday, October 27, 2007

I just peed myself laughing...

Well, not really, but I don't think I've ever been so surprised with laughter...


I was going through my 3 week review of friends' blogs when I came to Nathan Ramer's. Here is a unique individual who I have many very fond memories of...well, I have to say, he's got a good blog going there, but the topics don't always itch where i'm scratching. i am definitely not saying anything negative, it's all a matter of taste (and i have a very particular taste). And so I'm reading through his posts, thinking, wow, he's posted a lot, he's got some more good stuff this time around, and then - KABLAM-O. I come across this post: A History of Dan.

Wow, I've never been more impressed with the direction and effort someone has put into describing my life in pictures. Bravo, good sir, bravo!


And by touching on my passion for loving pictures of myself, Nathan Ramer wins the top spot on the countdown list!!!!!

If you would like to improve your chances, bribery is acceptable as long as it's as sweet as that. Also, remember, I like pictures cause I get distracted easily...and oh yeah, try to vary your topics.

Thank you all, and pleasant blogging.

1 comment:

Megs said...

i posted. just thought you should know.