Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"Look at all the Pop Tarts!"

So I'm in Chapters today looking at books and as I'm flipping through this one on Indie Films, on the other side of the bookshelf I hear,"Look at all the POP TARTS!" Startled I look up to see a guy walking by really fast. Haha, that was so weird! In my head I deduce he probably has mental issues. It looks like he's coming back my way again...nope he went down a different aisle.

So then I'm driving home from Chapters, and I've gone about 3 blocks down, when I see this guy running on the sidewalk towards me. He reaches down and grabs what looks like a Wendy's soft drink cup and whips it in the air onto the road in front of me. What the heck??!? It's the same guy!!!

I think he is haunting me...

(on a side note, i never know which words to capitalize in a title and which ones not to. i'm pretty sure you don't capitalize "the" but what about "at" or "all"??)

2 comments:

Megs said...

I think you'd capatilize All. hmmm perhaps...i don't know. crazy pop tart guy...we get a lot of them at chapters.

Anonymous said...

I know a woman who worked with me on a grad committee this year that totally spells everything without capitals. I am sure she has no idea how to use spell checker, in fact, I checked the first time I heard from her to see if she really was the mom, because how could an adult spell so badly. I think you don't capitalize at or all. Amanda thinks you should get a salamander or a hedge hog, or a rhino, because you can hang your dirty clothes on its horn. Yeah.